Your membership includes:
- 11 virtual meetings a year of 90 minutes divided into 30 minutes of networking and an hour of presentations. Educational subjects including PROCESS & PROCEDURES that touch on privately held (Small Business Owner) succession, transitions, and exit strategies.
- Two in-person networking/friend-raising events per year. Members may invite guests to attend.
- One educational symposium put on by or members for the greater business community.
- Ability to place short articles (with board approval) on our blog.
- Unlimited connection and support with your fellow members.
The Business Transition Council was formed with the intent that members would search each other out to build interpersonal relationships for the betterment of themselves and the clients they serve.
Not every business will need all of our members and certainly not at the same time, however, the more you know about one another the easier it is to stay top of mind when a need arises.
Application For Membership
Complete The Membership Application To Be Considered For Membership