Your membership includes:
- 11 virtual meetings a year of 90 minutes divided into 30 minutes of networking and an hour of presentations. Educational subjects including PROCESS & PROCEDURES that touch on privately held (Small Business Owner) succession, transitions, and exit strategies.
- Two in-person networking/friend-raising events per year. Members may invite guests to attend.
- Three educational symposiums put on by or members for the greater business community.
- Ability to place short articles (with board approval) on our blog.
- Unlimited connection and support with your fellow members.
The Business Transition Council was formed with the intent that members would search each other out to build interpersonal relationships for the betterment of themselves and the clients they serve.
Not every business will need all of our members and certainly not at the same time, however, the more you know about one another the easier it is to stay top of mind when a need arises.
- This base package earns you a spot on the BTC online directory, the ability to post on our resources and blog page via the member portal, and 11 meetings a year where our members mastermind and learn how to best help the clients that we serve and refer each other.
- This annual package gives you help from our admin team to maximize your online profile, upload your books, posts, and resources to the website throughout the year.
- Includes everything in the Plus package and gives you a title sponsor spot for all public events and networking that BTC holds. This promotional spot helps us afford event promotion to attract more potential clients.
Application For Membership
Complete The Membership Application To Be Considered For Membership